All our facilities comply with current regulations for the stage and are equipped with the material and environmental resources necessary for the development of our pedagogical project.
The pedagogical line of Elementary school, based on our educational project, has the following characteristics:
- Cooperative structuring of the classroom.
- Usage of active, significant and inclusive teaching-learning models.
- Bilingual education
●Incorporation of information and communicative technologies as a tool for learning, research and creation.
● Systematic work on the different basic competences of the students.
● Execution of projects and interdisciplinary tasks.
● Management of coexistence through an integrated model that promotes dialogue and constructive management of conflicts.
● The enrichment of the school offer is made through various workshops and projects related to art, science, languages , information and communication technologies.
At the end of Elementary students will have acquired skills and competences in the following areas:
Personal and social development.
Language and communication skills.
Exploration and understanding of the world.
Arts and technological skills.
Interdisciplinarity as a basis for the construction of knowledge.
Critical and creative thinking as a tool for conflict resolution.
Understanding of social, cultural and linguistic diversity to achieve awareness of themselves and the environment.
Regular class schedule: 8:00-15:00
After School (lunch included) 3:00-18:30