All our facilities comply with current regulations for the stage and are equipped with the material and environmental resources necessary for the development of our pedagogical project.
● In middle school, we continue with a bilingual education from 6th to 9th grade.
● Students use the skills learned in elementary school, to increase their academic level by using project-based learning in addition to cooperative learning, co-evaluation, and nurturing the 21st century skills that will make them successful.
● Integrative evaluation of student´s concepts, procedures and attitudes.
● Incorporation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as a tool for learning, research and design.
● Systematic work on the different basic competences of the students.
● Management of coexistence through an integrated model that promotes dialogue and constructive management of conflicts.
● Execution of projects and interdisciplinary tasks.
At the end of Middle School students will have acquired skills and competences in the following areas:
Cognitive, emotional and social development
Arts, science, technological, and bilingual education
Complex thinking skills, autonomy, adaptability and cognitive flexibility
Communication and management of the different languages to promote interculturality
Social responsibility and peaceful coexistence
Application of knowledge learned in and out of the classroom, in an ethical and responsible way in daily life situations
Regular class schedule: 8:00 – 15:30
After School (lunch included) 15:30 – 18:30